Wednesday, October 23, 2013

masters of great black and white photographers part 3

1.) I chose these photos because i like how he takes the black and white photos and how he has a really good picture quality on them how he focuses on the important thing but he also sneaks the tiny things in
the viewers attention. I like how he has a good back ground in all his photos that help the photo look better i like how he choses a good position for the photo.
2.)
I see....people cheering in the back ground i see the guy falling i see the back ground out of focus and the falling guy really good focused. I see the peoples faces filled with eximent , I see happy people i see cheerful people.
I smell..... the food the people are eating in the stadium i smell the sweat of the foot ball players.
I hear..... people cheering people crying and people laughing i hear the coaches screaming to the players for their best i hear the radio people screaming touch down i hear people stomping i hear the guy with snacks creaming out buy your snack here for only $5.00
I taste..... the air i taste the hot dogs the cold soda the nachos
I feel..... exited,surprised,amazed,victory,fairness


No comments:

Post a Comment